Sunday, July 6, 2008

Welcome !

Hello and welcome to this blog. My name is Brian Horgan, also know as Horganovski on many of the forums I visit.

I am a musician from Dublin, Ireland who has been studying all aspects of 3D animation for a couple of years now. I've made a lot of test animations and experiments in the last while and was looking for a way to gather them together and organize them a little so that they are accessible and so that visitors can make comments on them.

So, here it is, not much here yet but I'll be adding to this pretty frequently so it should fill up soon.

If you're a Cinema 4D user, drop by again soon as I'll be posting up some free rigs and other C4D goodies in the next few days or so.
Speaking of Cinema 4D, if you haven't already, make sure to visit the C4DCafe. Although I would probably describe myself as 'self-taught', I really don't think I would have gotten a handle on modeling, rigging and animating in Cinema half as quickly if not for this great forum and the many friends I've made there.


Well, I think that should be enough for an introduction, I'll post some examples of my current work and experiments next.

I hope you enjoy my work and I welcome all comments and criticism.

Many thanks for stopping by.

Cheers,
Brian

No comments: