Sunday, July 6, 2008

Some of my recent animation work.

Well, where to start?

I have a lot of different tests and experiments over on my website Graphite9.com These were all created in Cinema 4D.
If, like me, you've ever wondered what Darth Vaders' cat might look like, make sure to check out the short clip in with my most recent work here. You can also see a Cinema 4D rattlesnake rig I built for the History Channels' Modern Marvels series on the same page.

Other noteworthy clips on my website include the most ambitious animation I've made in 3D yet, featuring a cartoon crow called Fred and his misadventures in trying to master the delicate art of soccer and an animation that I made for a C4DCafe competition a while back (It won!) called 'The Mousetrap'.

Hope you enjoy them,
Cheers,
Brian






No comments: